- “Passepartout Training” refers to Passepartout Training Belgium bv, a company registered in Belgium with its registered office at Da Vincilaan 1, 1930 Zaventem and company number: BE0800.757.368.
- “Client” refers to the individual or entity that orders services from Passepartout Training.
- “Participant” refers to an individual who is enrolled in, and attends, a training session or workshop provided by PassePartout Training. This may include employees, staff members, or representatives of the Client, or any other individuals authorized by the Client to participate in the Services
- “Training Materials” refers to all materials, information, and content provided during the training sessions, including but not limited to course content, slides, handouts, and other training materials. This material can also be provided after or before the training session.
- “Registration Fee” refers to the amount payable by the Client to PassePartout Training for the enrollment of a Participant in a training session or workshop. This fee covers the cost of the Participant’s attendance at the session or workshop, as well as the provision of any Training Materials and resources associated with the session or workshop.
- “Unforeseen Circumstances” refers to unexpected events outside the control of the Participant that prevent them from attending the scheduled training session or workshop. Such events may include, but are not limited to, serious illness or injury not already known at the time of registration, death or serious illness of a close family member, significant travel disruptions not attributable to the Participant, natural disasters, or other similar major events. The determination of what constitutes an unforeseen circumstance will be at the sole discretion of PassePartout Training.
- Unless otherwise agreed in writing, payment is due 30 days after receipt of the invoice.
- Payments must be made by bank transfer (bank account details are given on the invoice).
- In case of late-payments after the due date of the invoice, Passepartout Training has the right to issue a late payment fee of 10% on the original invoice amount will be charged, compounded monthly. With a minimum of 50€ and administration costs of 30€.
Passepartout Training has the right to postpone or to cancel the training course and decline registration. In the event that the course is cancelled by Passepartout Training the Registration Fee will be refunded in full.
Cancellations made by participants or the client must be made in writing. From the date they have sent the registration form the following cancellation policy applies:
- From registration to 30 days before the start date of the course: 90% of the Registration Fee will be refunded.
- From 30 days – 15 days before the start date of the course: 50% of the Registration Fee will be refunded.
- From 14 days before the starting date of the course: no Registration Fee will be refunded.
In the event of a cancellation by a Client or Participant due to a valid Unforeseen Circumstance, the Participant will be permitted to reschedule their training to another date within the next five months, subject to availability. The rescheduled training must be of an equivalent value to the originally booked training. PassePartout Training may request proof of the Unforeseen Circumstance. The cancellation policy remains in force.
Privacy and Data Protection
- PassePartout Training is committed to protecting the privacy and security of the personal data it processes in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and other applicable data protection laws.
Passepartout Training will never be liable for performance delays nor for non-performance due to causes beyond its reasonable control, including but not limited to acts of nature, acts of government, labor disputes, and delays in transportation.
Limitation of liability and disclaimer of warranties:
- The Services provided by PassePartout Training are for educational purposes only.
- PassePartout Training is not providing advice or consultancy and is not liable for any loss or damage, including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, in connection with the use of the information provided during the training sessions. The use of Training Materials by the Client/Participant, and the application of instructions provided by PassePartout Training, is done entirely at the Client/Participant’s own risk and expense.
- Clients and Participants are responsible for ensuring their practices comply with the relevant laws and regulations in their jurisdiction, including any recent changes or updates to such laws or regulations.
Confidentiality and Non-Distribution
- The Client and Participants acknowledge that all Training Materials constitute the proprietary information of PassePartout Training.
- The Client and Participants agree to maintain the confidentiality of the Training Materials and not to disclose any information contained therein to any third party without the prior written consent of PassePartout Training.
- The Client and Participants agree not to copy, distribute, sell, disclose, or otherwise use the Training Materials for any purpose other than participating in the training sessions provided by PassePartout Training, without the prior written consent of PassePartout Training.
- Notwithstanding the above, PassePartout Training may permit the Client to distribute certain Training Materials within its own organization for internal use and training purposes only. Such permission will be subject to the Client’s agreement not to sell, distribute, or otherwise provide the Training Materials to any other company, organization, or individual without the prior written consent of PassePartout Training.
- The obligations under this clause shall survive the termination of the training sessions and the payment of any invoice related thereto.
If any provision of these terms and conditions is determined by any competent authority to be invalid, unlawful or unenforceable to any extent, such provision will to that extent be severed from the remaining terms and conditions which will continue to be valid to the fullest extent permitted by law. In such case, the parties shall, in good faith, negotiate a valid, lawful and enforceable substitute provision that most closely reflects the original intent of the parties.
Any disputes arising out of or in connection with this Agreement shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of RPR Antwerp, Belgium